Skip To Content
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
    Return to Previous Page

    2426 Cr 301

    Buffalo, TX 75831
    • $300,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 217 days
    • MLS #: 72474604
    UPDATED: 10 min ago
    $300,000
    • 3
      BEDS
    • 6.07
      ACRES
    • 2
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 2,031
      SQFT
    • $148
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Single-Family Home
    Built:
    2004
    County:
    Area:
    63

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    High School:
    School District:

    Description

    3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Brick Home on 6.07 acres. The 2,031 sq ft. family home has a nice and convenient location. The kitchen and dining combo makes a large room and being partially open to the family room. The living room contains a raised ceiling and brick face fireplace. Large master bed and bath. Step outside to enjoy the sunsets while entertaining or relaxing with family and friends on the partially covered back porch. Many shade trees surround the home. Estimated 30% open while the remaining 70% is maturely wooded. Deer and other wildlife are plentiful. Partially fenced and cross fenced. Storage building included. Black top county maintained road with fast access to Hwy 75. Located between Buffalo and Centerville. Only 5 minutes from Centerville. Plenty of room to roam and enjoy the outdoors. Very quiet and peaceful location.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2021 Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All rights reserved. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2021-02-24T13:14:00.64.
    www.guevarabackman.com/homes/108101421
    Print Image

    2426 Cr 301 Buffalo, TX 75831

    • Price: $300,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 10 min ago
    • MLS #: 72474604
    3
    Beds
    2
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    6.07
    Acres
    2,031
    SQFT
    $148
    $/SQFT
    2004
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Highway 75 Land Co T 919
    County:
    Leon
    Area:
    63
    Elementary School:
    Buffalo Elementary School
    Middle School:
    Buffalo Junior High School
    High School:
    Buffalo High School
    School District:
    194 - Buffalo/Lonestar
    Property Description
    3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Brick Home on 6.07 acres. The 2,031 sq ft. family home has a nice and convenient location. The kitchen and dining combo makes a large room and being partially open to the family room. The living room contains a raised ceiling and brick face fireplace. Large master bed and bath. Step outside to enjoy the sunsets while entertaining or relaxing with family and friends on the partially covered back porch. Many shade trees surround the home. Estimated 30% open while the remaining 70% is maturely wooded. Deer and other wildlife are plentiful. Partially fenced and cross fenced. Storage building included. Black top county maintained road with fast access to Hwy 75. Located between Buffalo and Centerville. Only 5 minutes from Centerville. Plenty of room to roam and enjoy the outdoors. Very quiet and peaceful location.
    Exterior Features

    Acres Description 5 Up To 10 Acres Front Door Faces East House Yes Improvements Cross FencedFencedPasturesStorage Shed Land Use Unrestricted Lot Description ClearedWooded Pool Area Yes Pool Private No Road Frontage County Maintained Road Surface Other Siding Acreage Brick Veneer Style Traditional Topography LevelSloped Tree Desc HardwoodPartial Coverage

    Interior Features

    Bedroom Description All Bedrooms DownWalk-In Closet Beds Max 3 Compactor No Connections Electric Dryer ConnectionsWasher Connections Cool System Central Electric Countertops Laminate Dishwasher Yes Disposal No Fireplace Description Wood Burning Fireplace Fireplaces Number 1 Floors CarpetLaminate Foundation Slab Heat System Central Electric Icemaker No Interior Fire/Smoke AlarmRefrigerator Included Master Bath Desc Tub W/Shower Microwave Yes Oven Type Electric OvenFreestanding Oven Range Type Electric RangeFreestanding Range Rooms Description 1 Living AreaKitchen/Dining ComboLiving/Dining ComboUtility Room in House

    Property Features

    Country United States Disclosures Sellers Disclosure Energy Ceiling Fans Fee Other No Finance Available Cash SaleConventionalFhaVa For Lease No Lot Size Source Appraisal District Lot Value No Maintenance Fee Yes No No Mineral Rights No New Construction No Property Sub Type Free Standing Restrictions No Restrictions Special Conditions No Special Conditions Sq Ft Source Appraisal District Tax Amount 4102 Tax Rate 1.8381 Tax Year 2019 Water Sewer Public WaterSeptic Tank Year Built Src Appraisal District

    Listing information © 2021 Houston Association of REALTORS® MLS.
    Listing courtesy of Re/Max Advanced Real Estate.



    © 2021 Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All rights reserved. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2021-02-24T13:14:00.64.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/harmls/orig_boomver_1_72474604-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/harmls/orig_boomver_1_72474604-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/harmls/orig_boomver_1_72474604-2.jpg
    Logo
    Guevara Backman | Keller Williams Realty
    1650 Highway 6, Suite 350
    Sugar Land TX, 77478